The monthly bookkeeping and accounting services include three phases:
- In the setup phase, we will connect your banks and establish your chart of accounts.
- As part of ongoing bookkeeping, we will regularly categorize transactions and reconciles accounts to keep your information accurate and up to date.
- At the end of each month, we will close your books and confirms they’re accurate by preparing a trial balance. We will send you PDF copies of key financial reports, including your income statement and balance sheet.’
- One monthly meeting (max one-hour) to review your financials and discuss other related matters concerning your business.
STRAP offers expert services for businesses of all shapes and sizes
Small businesses with up to $25,000 in monthly expenses.
Small businesses with up to $125,000 in monthly expenses.
Small businesses with more than $125,000 in monthly expenses.
Service doesn’t include and will be charged separately for the following services:
- sending invoices;
- bill Payment;
- management of inventory;
- accounts receivable or accounts payable;
- Part-time CFO and/or business advisory services, tax advice;
- facilitating the filing of income or sales tax returns, creating or sending 1099s, or management of payroll.
Copyright © 2020 STRAP Accounting Services - All Rights Reserved.